Saturday, December 8, 2012

ZOMG

My dad just got a whole bunch of screeners in the mail! For those of you who don't know what screeners are, they are FREE (!!!) movies that my dad gets because he is on the voting panel for some writers guild thing magigy. So basically every year around this time we get movies that are either recently released on DVD, still in theaters, or AREN'T EVEN IN THEATERS YET. So far we have gotten The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Argo, Flight (which I am NOT watching because that means I will never get on a plane again), This is 40, The Darks Knight Rises, and Moonrise Kingdom. All of these movies I am really excited about (well, except for Flight), and I should have reviews on some of the very soon!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! That's so awesome.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete